Friday, October 14, 2011

Pre-pregnancy weight!!

OK, I have to post this somewhere, and since few people read this, it seems like a safe place to be excited but not be seen as bragging too much!

I'm back to my pre-pregnancy weight!!! I've been really close for over a month, and now it's official. Of course, most of this is flab, not muscle, but I'll take what I can get--and hopefully get back to more muscle later.

I'm just so proud of myself, and so thankful. I'm proud of myself because I worked my rear end off after my 6-week checkup, going to the gym 3 times a week until I came back to work. I wanted to lose the weight, and I did, through sheer sweat and pain!

I'm thankful because it is a huge blessing from God that the weight is off. If it hadn't come off, I would have to buy more clothes that fit (but that hopefully wouldn't fit long and would thus just be a waste of money--except that I can't come to work naked), and there is no money for that right now. This was all God!

So with God and sweat, I am blessed to be fitting into almost all of my old clothes. YESSSSS!!!!!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Wow! I am impressed!! Good job Erin! And yes, I agree we need to get together for lunch soon! Ack. --Kayla