Tuesday, August 19, 2008

School is in full swing!

Not sure why the exclamation point--it's not really exciting news, but it is news, three days into the school year (171 to go). I really like our new principal so far. She's funnier than heck and sort of sarcastic, too: perfect for SCORE.

The kids, on the other hand, are driving me nuts. They're excited that I'm pregnant, but most of them won't SHUT THE HECK UP! The worst are my all-boy classes (shocking, I know). They're just being immature little punks so far, and I'm having trouble not losing it with them.
Since I'm pregnant, aren't I allowed to be bitchy? :)

I swear, if our kid ever acts anything like some of my students...no, no, what a scary thought! Take it away, quickly!

BTW, randomly, P.S. I Love You is an amazing movie. Watch it, cry, stare at the amazing biceps of the hot Irish men, and wish you could afford some of those amazing shoes!!

2 comments:

Laura McGuire said...

My 1st day with kids is the day after Labor Day. Not looking forward to it... But hopefully my kids in AP Chem should be better behaved :)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love your description of P.S. I Love You! It took me 4 kleenex to make it through that movie, but the droolingly hot Irish men did help, a lot. If only I had Gerard Butler all to myself!

Good luck at school & just don't forget when the boys are being obnoxious that murder just isn't worth it!