Friday, October 3, 2008

Shower & Belly pic #2


My St. Louis family surprised us (well, me, anyway; George knew about it!) last Saturday with a shower! It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. We also celebrated my Grandma Mac's 84th birthday!

One more belly pic! (in my fav maternity shirt)

My "little" brother Zack left for Marine Officer Candidate School this morning. I'm really proud of him! Just still in amazement that my little brother is going to be a Marine.
Here is Zack getting sworn into the Missouri Bar last week by Judge Dennis Budd:





He was back in Springfield from KC for a month, but I feel like we didn't get to see him nearly enough. He'll be home for Christmas, though, and we're hoping to go to Quantico in early December to see him graduate from OCS. Semper Fi!

It's Friday--THANK GOD!

Happy weekend!

No comments: