Saturday, January 31, 2009

Home!

We brought Lincoln home last night! Thank God. He is perfectly well, and all the blood tests came back negative for infections--but at least the doctors played it safe with the antibiotics. The Care by Parent night was very difficult, partly because it was our first night with Linc and partly because of the horrible room (no rocking chair, one small hospital bed, etc.). But we are home now and SO happy to be here. And I am also overwhelmed, exhausted, scared and hyper-emotional. I know this will pass, but I feel like I'm drowning with all the emotions & lack of sleep. Poor George! He's been so great; don't know what I'd do without him as my rock.

Thanks to everyone for the prayers and support. We are blessed with such wonderful friends!!

1 comment:

Laura McGuire said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're all at home and well! Good luck with the hard part now :)