Tuesday, September 15, 2009

When life hands you lemons

Every Labor Day weekend we go to Branson with my extended family on mom's side: Grandpa and Grandma, aunts and sometimes uncles, cousins and their kids...It's a tradition of many years and is always loads of fun. Lincoln and I went down Saturday, spent the night (he woke up about 5 times. My poor folks! We shared a room with them) and stayed through Sunday.

Anyway. George came down Sunday and we all ate great barbeque at Famous Dave's. While there, George thought it would be fun to let Lincoln suck on a lemon. To let Lincoln SUCK on a LEMON! What the heck!

I wasn't thrilled with it, but George couldn't be stopped and Lincoln--the little booger--seemed to enjoy it.

If Lincoln ends up with a citrus allergy, I'm blaming George and this lemon!

1 comment:

John Scott said...

Ethan loved lemons and limes until he was about 2.5. I'd make a show of it at restaurants when we were out with friends. He would pucker up, but he'd keep sucking on it. He eventually asked for them when our water came to the table.