Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Odds n Ends

  • My dad retired a week ago Friday! May 1 was officially his last day of work. He is SO excited to be retired, and he definitely earned it: 38 years and 2 weeks of federal service (Army + Post Office) = a lot of work and putting up with a lot of crap! He's planning to take it easy for a few months and then possibly find a little part-time job, although I'm not sure he'll even last a few months. :) He likes to be busy, so we'll see when he can't take the relaxation anymore and has to find something to do!

  • 7 1/2 days of school left!! (including today) This afternoon is graduation, which knocks out another half day. It is awesome to be almost done. I've almost survived my first round of being a working (nursing/pumping) Mom! I'm so looking forward to the summer--Lincoln and I are going to have so much fun!!

  • Have I mentioned that we have the most adorable, most fun, most wonderful baby in the world?! :) Here is Lincoln's Elvis impression:


Hunka-hunka burnin' love. Uh-huh.

No comments: